Hello there DealDashers! Time for my weekly blog posting to answer your questions. One question we get regularly is “What are the best times to bid on DealDash”?
The simple answer is there is no “Best Time” to bid on DealDash. It is just that sometimes can be a little better than others. There are a lot of things you have to look at here in figuring out what time to bid is to your best advantage. But remember this does not guarantee a win.
I will use myself for an example here. I live in the Eastern Time Zone in the United States. I have found trends that are helpful when I find fewer bidders bidding on items. But a lot of the secret is up to your discipline too. For me I have found that very early in the morning is a good time to be bidding on items. But you would not know it from my track record lately. LOL But let’s look at the reason why early morning is a good time for those of us on the eastern time zone using our common sense.
1. Early in the morning for those of us in the eastern time zone, the majority of people in other time zones as you move further west are still in bed sleeping. Focus on items that will sell pretty fast or go over the $5.00 jump in amount before they wake up to enter auctions.
2. Early mornings during weekdays are good. Why? Because lots of people have to go to work or head out to their college classes when they do wake up and their focus is not getting on DealDash. And the housewives are getting kids off to school, hubby off to work or sleeping in. But when the housewives start filtering in they get relentless because they have lots of free time on their hands to focus on DealDash until the kids get home from school.
3. Another good time to focus on DealDash is on three day weekends and holidays. This is due to people being busy with their families during these times. If you are one of those that are not, this is a time for you to take advantage of their lost time on DealDash.
4. Never get on DealDash and get into actions that you cannot somewhat closely monitor. Believe me, watching a NFL football game and bidding on DealDash is only to your disadvantage and you will just be wasting bids. I have learned that the hard way. You must have time to devote to DealDash and monitor what is going on to be successful.
5. Develop a good personal strategy when bidding. I saw one of the biggest deals go flying out the door today that I have seen in a long time when DealDasher pammydear won a $250 American Airlines Gift Certificate for $4.40! Yes, there are deals out there. You just have to find them, have a little luck, and use a good strategy.
For those on the West Coast or Pacific Time Zone, you can kind of use this information in reverse. Staying up late and bidding while all us Eastern Time Zone people are fast asleep in bed.
I hope this helps in answering your questions and gives you some good bidding tips to utilize to your advantage. Be observant, look at trends, and be wise and utilize a good strategy and you will win lots more auctions.
Also, I want to direct your attention to a new DealDash YouTube video. This is very good for all DealDashers. It is short but the information good. Go take a look at it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKWi_KRALnU
Good luck DealDashers. Now head on over to DealDash and use your new found strategy.