I’ve been a conservative recreational bidder, winner and shopper on DealDash since 2011. I’ve won approximately 50 auctions and used the BIN (Buy it Now) on approximately 50 auctions.
Here’s an example of one of the large TV’s I won on DealDash at 54% off retail price.
Here are 6 bidding tips I recommend to follow to help you win more auctions when bidding on DealDash.com.
1. Try bidding on something that you want which is of lower value at first and would buy anyway even if you did not win.
2. Place a bid on the item to “get in the auction” and then watch how the auction unfolds and how the bidding action takes pace. The reason you have to “get in the auction” is because on DealDash all auctions close to new bidders that did not place a bid before the auction reaches the $5 No Jumper limit. This helps keep reduce the amount of competition in the auctions.
3. If you notice that way too many people are bidding in the auction, it may be a good idea to wait until the same item comes up for auction again.
4. Know what the item you are bidding on is worth and how many bids it makes sense to use in the auction. Also see these other articles: Part One: Computing Bidding Cost and Part Two: Bidding Strategy
5. If you decide to bid, use the BidBuddy! You can always cancel your BidBuddy and the unused bids are returned back to your account or you can add more bids to the BidBuddy at anytime.
6. Be prepared to Buy it Now and get your bids back in case you lose the auction. This is a smart way to bid and keeps you from having to purchase more bids.
Choose to follow some of these bidding tips for a better shopping experience on DealDash.com!