Meal Prep Sunday is all the rage right now in health and fitness. Get some great ideas for MPS from DealDash.
Prepping your meals for the week on a Sunday is an excellent use of your time, and will make the rest of your week easier. The idea behind Meal Prep Sunday (MPS) is to prep as many healthy meals as you can within a few hours on a Sunday. Next, you divide them into containers and you have nourishing meals all set to go for your hectic work week. Prepping all of your meals on Sunday will save you both time and money. Here are some ideas from DealDash for MPS.
Burrito bowls are delicious, filling, easy to make, and can be healthy if you choose the correct options. Want an interesting meal for MPS? Burrito bowls are a great choice for MPS. Here are the basic instructions, but feel free to change up the ingredients to suit your own tastes.
- Lettuce (romaine, iceberg, mixed greens, your choice)
- Rice (white or brown)
- Beans (black or pinto)
- Meat of your choice (chicken, carnitas, steak, or none)
- Lime (or not)
- Place 2 cups of lettuce on the bottom of your Tupperware
- Add 4-6 oz of your meat choice
- Next, add 1 cup of rice
- Then, add ½ cup corn
- Add ¼ cup beans
- Finally, squeeze lime on the top if you like
Chicken Pasta Salad
- Pasta of your choice (I prefer bowtie or shells)
- Cooked chicken cut into bite-sized chunks
- Grape tomatoes
- Red onion
- Olives (if you like)
- Almond slivers (if you like)
- Your favorite vinaigrette dressing
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, olives, and almond slivers to the mixing bowl
- Drizzle your favorite vinaigrette dressing evenly on top
- Toss until all of the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing
- Add your chicken chunks to the top
Thanks for Reading
Thanks so much for reading this DealDash article on Sunday Meal Prep. Don’t forget to check back every day for new articles here are well as on our sister blog, DealDash Tips. If you have any requests for specific articles, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Now that you’re ready to cook be sure to go check DealDash for pots & pans, knives, cutting boards, and more. DealDash has all of the items that you need. VisitDealDash now to see how much you can save. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!