Baked chicken parm is one of my family’s favorite dinners. Here is a recipe, from DealDash.
Do you like chicken parm? I used to order it in the restaurant all the time, I didn’t realize how easy that it was to make at home! When you make it at home, not only is it less expensive, you can also make it a bit healthier than they make it at the Italian restaurant. This version is baked, so there is no frying involved. And I promise – it’s just as delicious, maybe even more so! However, be sure to convince someone else to clean up after you’ve cooked, your pan will need a good scrubbing after you’ve made this delightful dinner. Read on for the recipe, from DealDash.
- 1 can of mushroom pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of a 9×13 inch casserole dish with the evenly with the olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic and hot red pepper flakes (to taste).
- Arrange all of the chicken breasts in the dish on top of the garlic and pepper flakes.
- Evenly spread the mushroom pieces over the chicken
- Next, pour jarred marinara sauce over chicken. Add some extra if you want.
- Sprinkle basil over marinara sauce, and top with half the mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on the croutons, then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in your preheated oven approximately about 40 minutes to an hour, depending on the size your chicken breasts. Look in on your chicken and remove when cheese and croutons are golden brown.
- If you have a meat thermometer, insert into the thickest part of a chicken breast and cook until the thermometer says 160 degrees F
Serve with garlic bread and salad for a delicious, healthy, and delightful meal that your family will love. Even my pickiest child will eat this dinner with a smile.
Thanks for Reading
Thanks so much for reading this DealDash recipe for baked chicken parm. Don’t forget to check back every day for new articles here are well as on our sister blog, DealDash Tips. If you have any requests for specific articles, please feel free to leave a comment below.
This sponsored DealDash blog article was written by Dawn E, a mother of 3 who loves DealDash. Dawn was compensated for writing this blog article. Read even more at DealDashBlog.com, DealDashTips.com, or on her own blog, DawnBlogtopus.