Cheesecake pops are as yummy as the original but small and portable. They are delicious and fun to make. Enjoy this DealDash recipe.
If you’ve never had cheesecake pops, you’re in for a treat! These are extra yummy, and you will consume far less calories (if you can eat just one or two!) than if you had a regular-sized slice of cheesecake.
These sweet and creamy cheesecake pops make wonderful light desserts for a party or event, to take as a hostess gift, as a teacher present, or great for a kid’s birthday party.
They are as versatile as they are delicious, you can dip them in an array of toppings such as melted chocolate, caramel, rainbow sprinkles, or just about anything else you can think of! Please enjoy this recipe from DealDash.
- 3 (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 Large eggs
- 10 ounces white chocolate
- Grease and flour a 9-inch cake pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix until well-combined.
- Add the eggs and mix again.
- Pour and scrape the cream cheese batter into the greased cake pan.
- Bake the cake for 45-50 minutes, until golden brown on the top.
- Cool for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Chill the cake in the fridge for 3-plus hours.
- Scoop out the cheesecake into 1-1.5 inch round balls using a small ice cream scoop or melon baller.
- Place the cheesecake balls on a tray covered with waxed paper.
- Place a lollipop stick into the middle of each cheesecake ball.
- Freeze the cheesecake balls in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir every 15 seconds with a spoon. Microwave until the white chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Dip the cheesecake balls into the melted chocolate. Twirl the cheesecake pop around to remove any dripping chocolate.
- Chill the cheesecake pops into the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
I hope that you found this new DealDash article on making cheesecake pops helpful. Reading the DealDash Reviews and our sister blog DealDash Tips Blog every day is the best way to keep up with what’s going on with DealDash.
If you are shopping for a kitchen item, home decoration, or something else, check DealDash first. DealDash has it all! Visit DealDash now. DealDash wants to help you fill your kitchen with nice items. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!