Easter is coming. Whip up a batch of unicorn fudge to please everyone with a sweet tooth.
Have you ever tried unicorn fudge? It’s delicious, adorable, and fun to eat. It’s easier to make than traditional fudge, and it comes out so much prettier. You can adjust the recipe to make different colors and add different toppings. Grab your kids or grandkids and start a batch of unicorn fudge. Here is the recipe from DealDash.
- white sugar 3 Cups
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 12 ounces (1 bag) white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces marshmallow crème
- Multi-pack of food coloring
- Fun sprinkle sof your choice
- Grease and spread foil over an 8×8 glass dish.
- Heat up the sugar, butter, and half-and-half in a saucepan. Turn the heat to medium and bring the delicious mixture to a boil. Stir very well with a wooden spoon for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the marshmallow crème and chocolate chips. Remove the mixture from the heat. Fold in the marshmallow crème and chocolate chips, stirring well with the wooden spoon until fully melted and has a smooth texture.
- Separate the fudge mixture into however many bowls as you would like different color layers. If you just want 1 color then 1 bowl is fine. However, if you want 4 different colors separate into 4 different bowls, and so on.
- Add a few drops of each food coloring to each bowl. Stir well until the colors are well mixed.
- Layer each color into the 8×8 glass dish. Smooth out each layer with a rubber spatula.
- Use a chopstick to swirl the colors around gently if you choose. You may skip this step if you would like the colors more defined.
- Sprinkle the fun sprinkles over the fudge.
- Place the fudge in the refrigerator to harden up. Allow it to chill for at least 6-12 hours until the fudge has completely hardened.
- Slice the unicorn fudge into pieces. You may add more sprinkles if you so desire.
These little fudge pieces come out so cute! They are just adorable and perfect for Spring birthday parties or Easter brunch dessert. Give them a try and see if you like them better than the traditional chocolate fudge pieces.
Thanks for Reading
Thanks so much for reading this DealDash recipe. Don’t forget to check back every day for new articles here are well as on our sister blog, DealDash Tips. If you have any requests for specific articles, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Kitchen items are essential to this recipe. Check DealDash for all of your kitchen needs and more. DealDash has everything. Visit DealDash now to see how much you can save. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!